- Add the ability to import teachers via csv upload
- Update footer in improvement report to reflect benchmark periods (3rd plus 4th)
- Management Tools - update how to see School Year Date Range and Benchmark dates
- Add coin slider options to school edit
- Students STN to export on batch data export files
- Add Trouble Shooting & Knowledge Base links to the Training on Demand page
- Enhanced ability to view reports
- Improvement Report - Fluency Graph colors to match story, grade, not student grade
- Fluency (FLRT) report to show all the kids reading activities (current limits to 30 days)
- New Vocabulary reporting added to Progress Report
- Add usage report to FLRT only database
- Add Remedial lessons to Error Report
- Add auto cache clearing method to trigger cache updates
Achievements and Currency:
- Enhanced, updated currency and achievement Page: themes upon purchase
- An additional variety of options will be available after completion of Universal Screener. Students may "purchase" a change of background. Themes, when available, may be purchased using accumulated currency.
- 1 Achievement Point = 1 Currency Point
- Quit button on achievement page to return to MVRC assignment for students who have not been assigned a MindPlay license.
- Implement New Split Activity functionality to better match feedback
Vocabulary - New Redesigned Module
Note: All Vocabulary Assignments prior to the 2.0 update will be removed to allow the new vocabulary module assignments to be recorded.
The 2016 redesign instructs grade level vocabulary; the target words will be on the most common and useful English words which account for 80 percent of words in a typical text. The vocabulary component will provide self-paced instruction, interactive lessons organized into eight levels of proficiency, game-like activities, and vocabulary practice embedded in text/stories.
Brief instructions at the beginning give the student an explanation prior to activities. Students will begin with the Placement Test then follow this general lesson and activity assignment:
- Lesson Pre Test
- Definitions Review
- Stories With Definitions
- Puzzle Review
- Lesson Post Test
- Lesson Review