MindPlay FluencyThree certificates are issued:
- Pre-reading Complete - issued when student completes all assigned prerequisite activities
- Reading Grade Level Promotion - issued when sutdent is promoted to a higher grade level in the reading activities
- Reading Complete - issued when student reaches the target reading speed at the target grade level
Student Certificates (MVRC Students ONLY)
Theses certificates reflect successful performance on MVRC and may be printed directly from the student's computer or from MindPlay Manager at any time. Certificates are awarded after completion of a lesson set. Certificates are assigned upon completion of each lesson set in Phonics, Grammar, and Vocabulary unit mastered.
View or print certificates that student have earned from the home page using the steps below
- At the home page, click on the student's assigned Class.
- If logged in as the teacher the class roster will appear. If the teacher has multiple classes click on the class the student is enrolled in.
- At Class roster, identify student, then click on the Certificate icon in that row.
- Earned certificates will appear when the pop-up opens. Select Certificate type and click View.
- Student certificates are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. They will be opened by whichever program is set up to handle these files by default (usually Adobe Reader).
- Once opened, they can be printed or saved.
- Saved certificates can be attached to e-mails and sent to parents.