- In order to login to the New Manager website you will need your Database # and Username or just your Email address associated with your account.
- In the Fall of 2017 New Manager website will be the default login to manager. The Legacy version of Manager will remain available until Summer of 2018. After this point Legacy Manager will no longer be available.
- Added the ability for Teachers to be assigned to multiple schools.
- Added the ability to assign multiple teachers to a single class.
- RAPS 360 will now be referred to as the Universal Screener.
- Students will no longer be assigned a Progress Monitoring if a Full Diagnostic is within half of the testing cycle (14 days by default).
- Example: Progress monitoring (PM) testing cycle is set to 14 days (default). If student is within 7 days of getting assigned a Full Diagnostic, the student will not be assigned a Progress monitoring test and instead have to wait until the Full Diagnostic is assigned.
- All New Grammar Lessons and Coaches.
- Additional Feedback added to Grammar Activities.
- Additional distractor was added to the meaning and complete activities.
- 1st grade students will now follow the same pathing as 2nd grade students in that they will now only receive Phonemic Awareness as a remedial lesson.
- New Themes and Maps have been added